I am calling BS on all of this!

SO's company that he works for just has no consideration for us! I now have no loyalty to this place anymore b/c of all this BS that they are pulling right now. He works for Pike Industries & I have seen them pull crap before but we werent in the middle of it before.

Okay 2 weeks ago SO had a job interview for region 1 of the state with the company, there is a job up there & we want to move back home closer to family. He currently works in region 2 of the state. After a week & 3 days SO called the boss for region 1 to see if we got the job, he said yes. This was friday & he is supposed to start work up there by the 1st of next month.

At this point we only have two -three weeks to get everything done & out of here. Well this morning while SO was at work he was talking with his region 2 boss who said he was 99% sure that he was getting the new job. SO of course questioned him about this b/c that didnt sound right, when we found out about us going from region 1 boss SO immediately called up his region 2 boss to let him know.

Now the head of the entire state (so the regions bosses well their boss) has just tuned in to this BS & ordered a decision be made no later then tomorrow morning about us getting the job or not WTF. We were told we are going we have spent $200 on boxes, ordered a UHAUL, figured out who is helping out (not an easy task all our family is 3hours away), got our new apartment all in order, things are already packed, been explaining this to my 3 year old & having her say goodbyes, working on finding someone to take over my town duties in this area, etc.

SO told him he was displeased with how all of this is being conducted. If they dont give us the new job at this point SO said he thinks he will quit ont he spot then they will be in trouble b/c they will have to hire someone for two different positions in a weeks time. We have money like 12grand with fidelity so we will get that money when SO quits. In the past I have always discouraged us from doing any such thing quit a job without another one but the way Pike is going about all of this & the fact we do have a backup plan I am no longer loayal to their BS there. Tell you what if we are still with them after all of this as soon as something just as good comes along SO will be switching to a new company.

*breath* talk about a stressful 24hours now. We were flying high & all organized & had it all figured out for the move, now we have to bite our nails for the next 24 hours b/c we are back at square one of not knowing what is going on. *sigh* sorry just venting here.

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 9:59 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Good luck, I hope everything works out!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Vent away- you have a good reason to be upset!! I hope everything works out with the job!!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:18 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Good luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:32 AM on Mar. 15, 2011