morning sickness?????

this is not iloveyall, this is her SO, she is sitting right next to me. She experience morning sickness at the beginning of her pregnancy, and it went away at 12 weeks. Now she is 18 weeks and its coming back. She feels sick to her stomache, light headed, feels like she is going to faint and a little dizzy. She is fully hydrated, has ate some crackers, had a jolly rancher for a little bit of sugar, but nothing seems to be working. I was wondering if I could get any advice on what I could do to make her feel better.

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 8:44 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If she feels like she is going to pass out, she may have some sort of infection. As for morning sickness this late in the game, it is fine. I NEVER got sick in the begining but threw upfrom 5 months untill I delivered. (which sucks trying to menuiver around a toilet with a big belly) I think if you have done everything you say you have (good job hubby!) and she still feels sick, you should call your midwife/ob. Hope all is well!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:57 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• ok thank you for the advice, and I will call her Dr. right when they open up
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:00 AM on Nov. 24, 2008