• In the Spotlight:

If you suffered from an extremly painful, uncurable disease, would you rather smoke pot, or take pain pills.

One or the other....

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in

• Pain pills are drugs, I will take and do whatever it takes to give some peace!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:17 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Smoke Pot for sure. I like in California how you can get lozenges, brownies, cookies so people who need it can actuallly ingest it rather than smoke it. I agree I hate the smell and smoking BUT smoking pot doesn't string you out like pills. I personally know many lives RUINED by pills!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Now I'm NOT a pot smoker. I have heard it really helps cancer patients. I would smoke pot, over getting addicted to pain pills.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I would smoke weed, its a proven fact that pain pills are far more addicting then pot.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Oh definately pot, pain pills are so dangerous!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Pot
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:13 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Well, I do have an extremely painful health condition and I don't do either. But if I was forced to do one of the other I would go with pills, simply because I don't like me when I smoke Pot... And the pills don't stink.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:44 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Smoke pot. I watched my DH take the pill for of marijuana (the name of the drug escapes me right now) and it did nothing to help ease his pain or create the intended appetite it was meant to. He was dying of leukemia. He wasn't given an RX for pot at the time, although we had family members offering to get it for him. DH hated weed when he was younger so he always refused, but I would totally have taken them up on their offer. Good people don't deserve that kind of pain.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Pain pills last resort though
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 10:44 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• smoke pot! its less harmful then pills and if you some ciggs. its good for u since it takes the tar out of ur lungs
    prettylilme

Answer by prettylilme at 10:45 AM on Mar. 15, 2011