Ways to earn extra money

I would like some ideas that can earn me some extra money. I have a full time job, but I need to make a little more money. I have searched the internet, but I'm afraid of scams. So I would love to hear things that have worked for you.Thanks for the ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• Whenever I'm in need of extra money, I look to myself first, that is, cut out some fat from the budget. Even when I thought it was pretty bare-boned to begin with, I always surprise myself at how much more I can cut.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I do PartyLite on the side of my full time job Its ligit
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 10:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I live in a college town. The students pay good money for me to go clean their bathrooms, do their dishes, and take their trash out. Sometimes I clean older peoples houses.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 10:57 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Get into coupons. Not just here and there. It has saved my faimly on our grocery bill.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Everyone these days is looking for extra income with rising food bills and soaring gas prices.
    I have a home based business that is product free and party free...its COMPLETELY PT so I work it when i want for as long as I want.

I make anywhere from 1,500-5K a month with that, its With Prepaid Legal Services...I would be happy to share if your interested...msg me
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• What are your passions? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-)
    Good luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I work with high school exchange students, and local coordinators get paid to place students. You get to do it on your own time, and still have fun with the kids. I would love to give you more information if you are interested. www.ciee.org/localcoordinator
    mnielsen

Answer by mnielsen at 1:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! We have plenty of Moms who work along side their full time job, and eventually quit their job once they have completely replaced their income. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!

Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• www.workathomeunited.com/number1moms. Or you can contact me directly. It's an amazing business opportunity where you don't have to invest, or put in much time unless you choose to. Sky high earning potential, will make a great part-time at least or simply extra money.
    Number.1.Mom

Answer by Number.1.Mom at 6:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2011