Couch to 5k

Hey moms if anyone is looking to start running I had some moms tell me about this program that worked great if your looking into running but not sure how you should start.

click on the link for more info. They have a printer friends verison with a week to week schedule to get you to your goal. im going to start this asap =)

Find this page online at: www.coolrunning.com

if you read this and have tried this program let me know how it worked out for you. Thanks =)

MissChunkyLuv

Asked by MissChunkyLuv at 10:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I read about it. I think it's neat.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 11:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I looked at the site before and I literally thought "okay I know intervals is the way to build up". So to those that have used this, what makes it different? What I would love is downloadable music to go with the program....so you simply match the pace with your walking and jogging. Do they or another site have anything like this???

I kinda picture Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds videos, minus her voice, as an mp3 to keep the pace. I know she has cassette tapes but I want just music
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It is a great program!
    suark

Answer by suark at 11:19 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• You should start a journal here on CM documenting your progress. I think it would be really inspirational for other moms here.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I haven't, but I've heard great things about it.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 2:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I have a friend that tried it.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• thanks
    asil

Answer by asil at 1:53 AM on Mar. 21, 2011