Do you always catch what your kids have??

I feel so bad for my kids when they are sick. No matter how careful I am, it seems like I always catch what they have. Ugh. Going into work in an hour and just came down with a fever...grrrr

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Health

• yep...i guess it happens. i dont get it as bad as them though but i catch something the same time they do or right after.

my mom says since my grandma raised 7 kids, she's immune to all of it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Poor you. I just can't function with a fever. If my kids get the flu. Yep I get it worse and longer than them.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I never seem to catch it but my husban does really easy so I am always taking care of everyone when they are sick cuz I donot catch it
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:01 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• We call DD "typhoid Mary" because she brings everything home and we all get sick. She barely gets it, but the boys, DH and I all get it. DH and I sometimes get it the worst. Ah, another joy of parenting.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:06 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Yep! When the kids were little most of the time I would catch it and be sick too. That is one of the hard things about being mom, you don't have time to be sick, you have to suck it up and keep going on as you still have to take care of the kids, home and work.
    I hope you feel better soon!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:10 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• No, I rarely get sick. But my son is only 18 months old. I'll have to wait until he goes to school to really see.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• no...only occasionally.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:12 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• So far, no. And thankfully, my Son doesn't catch what I have, either. *knocks on wood*
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Nope... I work in a HS and used to work in a Pharmacy and a Hospital... so I think I have built up a pretty good immunity to stuff... thankfully!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Yes it never fails. I do always seem to catch whateve my son has.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2011