Bed wetting problem adult content

my son is 6 months old. so ofcourse he still wear diapers. huggies. and according to his weight he's wearing size 3. these are the only diapers which i finally decided on after many experiments. no leakage or anything. until now. he's fine the whole day. but when i put him to sleep in the morning, i find him drenched in his urine in the morning. i put him down straight, but sometime at night he turns over and prefers sleeping on his stomach. so i guess you get the picture. changing his crib sheets once in a while is ok. but ive been doing it every morning since past 4 days (he was fine before that).
is it time to upgrade to a bigger size diaper even thought he's still very much in the weight limit. also he poops in large amount during the day. that never leaks. so how can urine leak?? what should i do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's because of how he sleeps. Switch to a larger size or a diaper meant for nights for naps an overnight.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• try the overnight diapers, i think huggies makes those, they are suppose to be more absorbant and you can use them just for nighttime.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I would switch & try Pampers again. I also think that the diapers may be too big for him. It's probably leaking from around the leg area gaps. try a smaller diaper that will fit more snugly. I also bought waterproof pads in different sizes and layed them right on top of the sheets. They make some that are the full length of the crib too. It's easier to wash them then whole sheet & mattress pad everyday.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:02 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Try overnight diapers and make sure when you change him that his penis is down. Sometimes when the diaper goes on it will be laying up against their diaper and they end up peeing right out the top
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:20 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Don't go by the weight, it's just a guideline. If it fits fine, go with it, but use a size bigger for overnights. Also make sure you point him down - if I forgot and my son wasn't pointed down he'd soak out, but if I pointed it down he was fine.
    Anonymous