Has anyone ever had a child with

Torticolis? For those of you who don't know what it is here is a site.

http://www.parenting-made-easy.com/tips/infant-torticolis.html

I am not sure how to make it an actual link to the site lol

Anyways my daughter had it severe. She had severe tightening in left side of her neck and severe flatening on the back of her neck. We had to have a physical and occupational therapist come to the house twice a month and an early childhood interventionist. She is now 2 and you can barely notice but I was just curious if anyone else has gone through it. Also if any of you can tell me how to post a picture I will post one of her before and after the therapy!

mamacam7

Asked by mamacam7 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Health

• Yes, my daughter was diagnosed with it. She started physical therapy at 3 months old to deal with that and some tightening in her legs. We were instructed on how to do a series of neck stretching exercises at home. And tummy time was key. SHE HATED BOTH! But, it got easier once she became more mobile, mostly correcting itself.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 15, 2011