Masturbation question adult content

when you pleasure yourself who do you think of?

Do you focus on your man or do you use this time to explore other scenarios in your imagination?

Do you use porn? if so, what kind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• well lately I have been thinking of Jacob Black (not taylor lautner) and its been getting me just fine.
    usually I use it to explore other scenarios..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• it depends but for sure i have thought of my man i have used porn like guy girl or sometimes girl on girl and i have thought of the relationship i had with girls too and thought of very sexy scenarios
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i'll imagine that another woman is using th vib on me and also talking dirty to me and then i'll imagine that i'm doing it to her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I think about the best sex I've ever had, which was actually with my best friend. We dated last year but it didn't work... but the sex was still amazing! Heh...
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• oh this question made me very thirsty!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Oh yeah... and I don't like porn. That stems from my relationship with my son's dad. He watched it all the time and hardly ever looked at me. Porn makes me feel ugly.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I have watched porn before girl with guy. But I haven't been watching porn lately because I have a daughter at school, but I still have one daughter at home we don't have a tv in our room anymore since dh moved it in the hall and made him a room out there lol so I can't do it that way anymore so lately I have been doing it without the tv and I always think of my dh when doing it. I don't think of no other guy
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• My mind kind of empties, I don't really think of anything while I'm doing it.
    Anonymous

• When i pleasure myself sometimes my mind's on a celebrity such as Johnny Depp or even Vin Diseal.
    NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• All of the above!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2011