Do you keep CM to yourself as your own place to let your hair down or do you share it with others?

I love cafemom and so you would think I would share it with the world but I like having my own space. My whole family is on FB Hubby, MIL, SIL, brothers, cousins my children friends, neighbors etc. and I use it quite often as well. But I just love having my own place in CM. So I was wondering if anyone else is like this. Hahaha1

j45505

Asked by j45505 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I keep it to myself. I like to have my own space where nobody knows me.
    downsznmomof4

Answer by downsznmomof4 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I also keep it to myself. As far as facebook goes, I'm anti-facebook =)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I keep it to myself.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• celebrityi keep it to myself. i could be your relative bwahahahah............

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I wish i had kept it to myself...
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 8:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I keep it to myself as well...My husband knows that I get on CM and he is sometimes interested in the questions I ask and what the other mothers have to say...other than the random times he sees me on and says something, this is my getaway and time to engage with other women on some pretty interesting topics and forums!!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 8:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I keep it to myself. Like others mentioned I need a place to myself where no one knows who I am and can talk "Freely". And if I do have family/friends on here I have no clue who they are and same goes for them.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 8:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Facebook now has a feature for those who own a fanpage/business page you can switch back and forth and post as your self or post as your page. Too bad CM won't set up something like this and allow us to have alter ego accounts lol!
    j45505

Comment by j45505 (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• yes, exactly, everyone does FB and this is my time away from the all the drama , if you don't already know (about CM) well umm you'll never know if ya waiting on me to tell, lol
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 7:42 PM on May. 1, 2011