Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having vaginal pressure and discomfort

I am 16 week along with my third pregnancy and I'm carring twins was just wondering if this is normal or do I need to go to the doctor.

Answer Question

Asked by sara004 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Maybe you should. That's kind of early.

    Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

  • Call your OB.

    Answer by asiamommi at 11:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

  • I had this. I am pregnant with my 3rd I am 19 weeks now so it is a lot less that I am getting them now. But I started shortly after I found out I was pregnant and had it up until a couple weeks ago. The doctor told me it was normal just everything stretching getting ready for baby.

    Answer by mommy5409 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

  • call to be safe!

    Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

  • Wouldn't hurt to call. I had the same thing. It was REALLY bad when I went to the bathroom! But they said it was normal and my little girl is now 5 years old so I guess all was well. :)

    Answer by Jules13736 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.