Am i pregnant?

I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. My boobs hurt i have lower back pain i get cramps in my lower abdomen i have really bad morning sickness although its pretty much gone now i pee alot now my stomach gets bloated to the point that i look pregnant i have more vaginal dischargeI'm sore everywhere im super tired during the day but cant sleep at night, I havent had my period in over three months,, I feel pregnant like my stomach does not feel right, but i have taken three pregnancy test but they came back negative.

prettylilme

Asked by prettylilme at 11:46 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Call your doctor. No menstruation for 3 months is not normal.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:47 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I dont have a doctor. I am not from originaly from the U.S and i have not been here for long.
    prettylilme

Comment by prettylilme (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• go to the doc and get a blood test.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• didn't you just say in another post that you were pregnant?? I'd go to the doctor.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I don't understand why people post these questions... Why not go get a test or call your doctor instead of asking us?
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• go to the local womens clinic or community health center.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• lol this is for my friend haha
    prettylilme

Comment by prettylilme (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• You just said you were 13 weeks along in your other post. Now you say you haven't had a period in three months. Why didn't you just say it was for your friend to begin with??
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• To monshine2 we ask because you guys have been pregnant and know what it feels like and what not and we would like to the opinion of other women who have gone through this before.
    prettylilme

Comment by prettylilme (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• No two pregnancies are the same. Your friend needs to go to Planned Parenthood, a crisis pregnancy center, or the local county health center. There could be something wring with her and she needs to see someone about it.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2011