What can be done to my daughters friends father who is intimidating my daughter and scaring her everytime she goes to their house.

She is 14 and no longer goes to their house but I feel he stepped over the line, he told her that her mother is crazy dor wanting to know her wereabouts at all times. This is creepy to the point I cant sleep anymore. Pleae help Thank You  My daughter has not gone there since January, and her friend does not come here.  The friend and her mother follow my daughter to the mall, tell her they are buying her things and my daughter is upset they don't leave her alone.  The friends father is upset that I want to know the whereabouts of my daughter.  He also told her he will take her and his own daughter to Philadelphia at night when all the weirdos are out.  I think he stepped over the line and I am afraid my husband which is my daughters father is going to pay this family a visit...thats what I'm afraid of.  Thanks to all who have responded.   forgot, he also has my daughters pictures on his facebook page...

And I meant legally do to him?

annie817

Asked by annie817 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Youre doing all you can. Dont let her go over.

Answer by gemgem at 11:51 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Who he "thinks" is crazy is really up to him. I wouldn't allow my child to go there again. Instead, let the other child come to your house! :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• What do you mean," do to him"? Let it go. Your daughter doesn't go over there anymore and I wouldn't let my child go there anyway. What are you afraid of?
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 11:51 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Id see if he's a registered sex offender or has a violent record. Id also keep my kid AWAY from that girl and her home.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:51 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Could you give a little more info? I am confused about which one he is wanting to know where they are at all times. Is it your daughter that he wants to know her where abouts? If that is the case, I would call him and tell him it is none of his business where your daughter is, but it sure as heck is your business to know why he demands that of her.
    Banae26

Answer by Banae26 at 11:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• He sounds like a weirdo. Just don't let her go over there any more and if he persues being a nusance and a pest then contact the authorities and file a report.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I would tell him (or his wife) very politely I didn't appretiate him putting down your parenting skills in front of your daughter and don't let her go over there. I know it sounds mean but if you and her both are unconfortable it is deffinately for the best.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 11:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't do anything else unless, he starts Harassing her at Home or School- then i would call the Cops! Just make sure she Stays Away from Him! Wishing you lots of luck-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:55 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I agree with all the ladies - I wouldn't "do" anything other than no allow my child to go over to their house. I might make a phone call to let him know that you would appreciate him not discussing what he "thinks" about your parenting skills but that would probably just cause an unwanted confrontation. You have to remember that he is getting YOUR daughters side of your parenting skills so he may have innocently made a comment to her based on what she said and now she is twisting it back to you.......just a thought. If that isn't the case then you have done all you can by NOT letting your daughter go there.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• If he's wanting to know your daughters whereabouts at all times, then I agree with vbruno. If he's just saying ugly things in her presence, then I just wouldn't let her go over to her friends house anymore.
    SheIsMySunrise

Answer by SheIsMySunrise at 12:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2011