Has anyone received their tax refund yet who had the code 1301 at some point?

I filed my taxes on Feb 14. It was received and accepted. I was suppose to receiev my retun between feb 25-march 1. However, on March 2 it said code 1301. I have calld the IRS who just tell me it's being delayed and could be because of having to repay the first tiome home buyers loan from 2008 and everyone who does have to pay it back starts this year which is slowing things down so to just keep checking back. I keep checking in with them every week b no change. Has anyone who has the code 1301 or had to repay the first time homebuers loan for 2008 recieved their tax refund yet?

kandleluv

Asked by kandleluv at 11:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• We have friends who have to pay it back. Lucky that we dont. It was orogionally a loan for 8K not a rebate. Theirs is delayed as well. I filed same day as you and got both the state and federal checks auto deposited 8 days later.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:57 AM on Mar. 15, 2011