Is it masterbate while pregnant? adult content

I was just wanting to know I mean I don't put anything up me what I do is I have a vibrator that I use on my clit until I get off and wanted to know if that was safe to do? I am 19 weeks pregnant today. I do it more now since dh and I don't do it much right now we are both so tired when he gets home and we go to bed that we just go to bed and during the day I will want it, but he isn't here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• It's fine and healthy to masturbate at any time, even using a vibrator while pregnant. It's safe for a penis to go there during pregnancy so it's safe for a vibrator as well. Buzz on with confidence!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Very safe have fun
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• It is perfectly safe to masterbate and have sex throughout your entire pregnancy unless your Dr. tells you not to for a specific reason or risk to the baby.
    Anonymous

• Yes, it is safe.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• To be completely honest, I took care of myself more often than I had sex with my son's dad when I was pregnant. Sex was uncomfortable and painful. Ha ha
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I did during my pregnancy, same as you, I didn't put it inside me. But I understand your concerns. I was worried too. I know it's safe to have sex too but I felt too weird about it so we didn't. :)
    Anonymous

• Totally normal. You'r ethe most hormonal and sexually driven when you're pregnant.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Absolutely fine.
    MamaEryn

Answer by MamaEryn at 12:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Yes it's totally safe and I for one ENCOURAGE it!

Orgasm excersizes your vaginal and uterine muscles.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• It's fine. You can even use a dildo if you want. No harm.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011