3rd birthday coming up

Okay,so My son will be turning three in January,his birthday is shortly after christmas,i am trying to find some educational gifts in which he can have fun and learn at the same time.he has TONS of toys already and is non stop on the go playing all day so I figured why not make it something I can help him with,and it will be nice to get him to sit still for two minutes and interact with me.he is very busy busy busy and would rather play all day then do anything else,like eat,and even potty time..If you have or know of anything that could help encourage him please let me know,he is a very smart boy and egar to learn so Im up for any suggestions!!!!THANKYOU-Blake's mommy!!

BlakesMommy2006

Asked by BlakesMommy2006 at 9:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I am not sure how you feel about electronic toys but my son LOVES his leapster. We got him one last Christmas and he plays with it all the time. We travel a lot and he always has it on the plane and long car rides and it has been heaven sent!
    matissesmom

Answer by matissesmom at 1:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I forgot to mention that they have a ton of educational games and these are the ones that we let me play. Numbers, letters, spelling, reading, basic math...all fun and at his level!
    matissesmom

Answer by matissesmom at 1:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You could try getting some puzzles. My 3 yr old loves them. (Plus they're pretty cheap!) And you can both sit and do them together!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2008