Ever answered questions without getting CM credit? How & why?

CoffeeWriter

Asked by CoffeeWriter at 12:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in About CafeMom

• The others pretty much covered it. You only get credit for your allotted amount, determined by your level, but you can still ask, answer and bump to your heart's content. IF credits are something you really want to collect then asking, answering and bumping after you are out of credits is a good way to do it since you can collect extra credits if your questions or answers are bumped or your answers are chosen as a best answer.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Just WHAT are the credits good for anyways? Unless we are all getting a prize or $$ for answering who cares if we get credits or not?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Look to the right side of the screen "Things to do today" YOu only get credit for the amount you are allowed. After that, you can still answer and ask but you don't get credits for it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• You only get so many credits per day for answering questions. Once you meet that quota no more credits for answering that day. Little box on the right To Do Today keeps track and shows you where you are each day.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• If I am out of answers for credit (which rarely happens), I will still answer questions if I see a good one that I think I have a good/interesting answer for. More for conversation than anything else, which is the primary reason I'm on CM in the first place.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I do it all the time. I enjoy this section and I usually check in on my phone while I'm out and about. When I see a question, especially in my favorite category, then I just answer it regardless of credits.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2011