Do you think Brad & Emily will make it as a couple?

Now that the show is over what do you think??

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• i hope so, im so glad she was picked. idk tho really but id really like to see them go far in thier relationship theyre so cute together. like ken and barbie haha
    mama2r

Answer by mama2r at 12:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• yes or bump
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I watched last night & one thing is clear....Brad is a raving lunatic. He had so many tics & quirks, he was about to jump out of his own skin, & I swear he looked like he was about to drag her out back & kick her a$$ for the things he was saying. I cannot understand what is wrong with Emily for even going through with this. They must have paid her a nice sum of money to follow through with the After the Rose show. And then the whole "he has a bad temper" thing. Ugh. I'm surprised she hasn't made the announcement today that they've broken up.
    Sandy1220

Answer by Sandy1220 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I think when she grilled him about being ready to be a parent (very valid by the way) he started sweating! That was a very worrisome red flag to me about him. And I want to like Brad! But I agree at the reunion or whatever, he was shifty while Emily boldly stated the truth (for which I applaud her). I hope they make it and she puts his butt in his place but I think they'll fail. If nothing else, their age difference is pretty significant for where people can/should be in life....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:13 AM on Mar. 16, 2011