Round ligament pain?

I have been cramping in my lower abdomen. The pain is radiating into my thigh, this is all on the left side. Starts where my left ovary would be and goes down to about the front of my mid thigh. Is this round ligament pain or possibly something else. I am 13 weeks. It has been feeling this way since last night. No bleeding.

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i experienced round ligament pain with my third pregnancy, it wasnt really a crampy like feeling it was more of a "my pelvis is going to snap any minute" feeling. i had trouble lifting my legs for simple tasks like putting my pants on. i had to roll around carefully when i slept also. walking became difficult as well. and it didn't start happening until the later months of pregnancy. im not sure if thats what your experiencing but this is how i felt round ligament pain.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I referred to it as "evil crotch pain" - no fun!!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2011