Spinster sisters adult content

ever wonder how many of the 'spinster sisters' your families knew growing up were actually lesbian couples?

We knew a couple of sisters that my grandparents called 'the old maids' Grandmother would say that the reason they would never meet a man was because they spent all their time together, would comment on how they even would hold hands!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• omg lol i have aunts just like that my grandmother would just say they need some dick to snap them out of it cause they are just mad
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• No lesbian couples, but I had a gay cousin and his boyfriend who lived together in my aunt's home... and in ours for a while when they first came west. My aunt didn't know they were gay. It was a huge deep dark secret.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• haha this is too funny...i never really thought about it but now im really wondering
    mama2r

Answer by mama2r at 1:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• My Great-Aunt just moved in her 'best friend' and they have been rumored to be much more. The way I see it, more power to them! Maybe she can be truly happy for the first time in her life since she's ALWAYS had bad luck with husbands.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I've never thought about this, but no one in my family is gay, to be honest. At least, if someone were, they never came out and everyone is in m-f relationships.
    Anonymous