Don't think it's gonna be long... adult content

When I had my son he wouldn't drop until I went in to be induced. This little one, however, I believe dropped yesterday because my stomach used to be hard and now I can pinch my baby fat. I also think that my mucus plug fell out last week because after I peed, when I wiped, there was this clear goo like the size of a bouncy ball. And today when I'm sitting or laying down I can feel weak contractions. When I stand its like the bottom of my uterus is hurting, like its weakening, feels like a muscle strain is the best way I can describe it.

Sooo what do you guys think? Like I said, I had to be induced with my first and he wouldn't drop, so this would be my first "naturally" happening labor.

kandimomma

Asked by kandimomma at 1:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like it could be any time now. Good luck! :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:07 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i think you may be in labor from the sound of it but im in the same boat as you i was induced with my 1st and am about to pop naturally hopfully anyday now...good luck! :)
    mama2r

Answer by mama2r at 1:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Thanks! I'm kind of nervous though seeing as I'm only 35 weeks. =[ So hopefully she'll hold out just a little bit longer.
    kandimomma

Comment by kandimomma (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I think you should call your doc right now and get checked! Congratulations! Take care and God Bless (how exciting) :D
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 1:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Thanks! But my doctor is soooo hard to get a hold of, on top of it, I have to pick up my bf's daughter from school in an hour and her doc office takes like 3. It's sooo ridiculous.
    kandimomma

Comment by kandimomma (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Every pregnancy is differant but i know when i dropped i didnt have the baby for almost another 3 weeks. if you think you might be close though you can do a count of how many contractions you have in an hour. Lay down and place your hand on your belly (this way even if you cant feel the pain you can feel it harden) then every time you have a contraction right down the time and how long they last. If you have more than 4 then call your doctor and let them know. Good luck and congrats.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 1:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 1:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Thanks I will definitely do that! I want her to be here, but I'm sooo nervous on the health risks of her being born early, ya know?
    kandimomma

Comment by kandimomma (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• if it continues I'd check with your Dr
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2011