Are you pregnant?

How far are you? What are you having or think you are having? Have you had any embarassing moments? ...

I am 3 months and I think I'm having a girl , I wouldnt mind a boy , but I already have one .I would just rather have a girl this time. One embarrassing moments I had was .. I stepped over my sons gate and I farted because it just slipped out and everyone heard!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im 15weeks with my 3rd i have a feeling that its a boy i have 2 girls already
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 1:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• im about 3 months pregnant with my second and i just found out like three weeks ago. I think im having a boy because this pregnancy is so different then when i had my daughter
    kissmehmwah

Answer by kissmehmwah at 1:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I am 11 weeks.
    I along with everyone else think its a boy but we wont know until I have him/her hubby and I decided to keep it a surprise.
    My embarrassing moment (and honest to god this happened a week ago). It was late at night, I got up to get a drink of water laid back down and out of nowhere I had to throw up. I couldn't get out of bed fast enough to make it to the bathroom. All I managed to do was roll out of the bed and land on top of my poor dog and throw up in the small trash can by my bed. Well, my problem is every time I throw up I pee, and not a little but I empty my entire bladder (I do kegels daily). Since I landed on top of my dog I pretty much peed all over him while throwing up. Poor guy laid there traumatized. In his mind I pretty much tackled him and marked him.... at least he knows who's boss?
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I am 5 months and 1 week today. I don't know what I am having, but I feel it might be a boy only because I didn't have any symptoms at all with my 2 girls and this one my boobs hurt all the time, this time I am neasueas all the time, and I have had heartburn which I am 28 and didn;t have it until now. We will see next Friday. There was one imbarassing moment, but I acted like it was nothing and I didn't do it lol. I was talking to DH's aunt at my youngest dd's birthday party and I farted. I don't know if anyone else heard I know she had to hear it, but I just acted like I didn't do it I just kept talking lol. She didn't say anything or acted like she heard, but I am sure she did.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I am 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I think I am having a boy and tend to without realizing it say he a lot! An embarrassing story...don't really have one yet, but I'm sure one will happen sooner or later.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• im 30 weeks pregnant with a girl my most embrassing one is accidentaly farting when getting my blood taken up at my doctors lab i was so embrassed
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• poor gnome, I had to laugh!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Hahaha, Gnome!! :)
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 3:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• lol no problem, I laugh now because that sort of thing would happen to me. But at the time I was upset. Hubby asked me if I made it in the trash can and I said yes, he asked why I was crying and I said "I have to give the dog a bath now!" ... hubby just rolled over and went back sleep lol.
    Buddy is still keeping his distance...poor guy I bought him some new bones and toys but... lol oh well
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• haha well congrats on you alls babies. hope it goes well :) and thanks for your stories. this time i am gassy and they just slip out so embarrassing when someone hears. but def dif then my first pregnancy. the first one i felt a little more morning sickness but i didnt puke or anything and my boobs was more sore and i always had cramps in my legs and couldnt sleep sometimes because of them. maybe it will be a girl this time? is every pregnancy dif if its a boy or girl?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2011