A guy is interested in you do what do you do?

if you are interested also do you play hard to get to an extent or not? i have always heard some guys like a challenge but also it makes the guy realize your not just going to fall for anyone and not "easy"  how long would you let this go on before you speak up maybe a couple dates or what?! Thanks for the advice ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Personally, I never believed in playing games like that. If somebody is interested in you, and you feel the same way, just go out on a date with him already. That doesn't mean you have to jump into bed with him or anything, just get to know him better to see if the interest is something more than just physical attraction.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I am adult. I don't play games. If I were interesed in someone I would make sure that he knew.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i agree with other ppl if you like them just let them know...just don't sleep with them right away. you should be friends first to really truely get to know the person
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• everyone is entitled to their opinion I don't mean "play games" women who do that are sick! I mean even if you think you REALLY like him don't show him as much up front give it maybe 3 or 4 dates.. that is what i mean by "playing hard to get" because you never know about some men what they are thinking if they just want you sexually or what of course you can always say no but i think it's good to not give off all the signs the first couple of dates maybe by the 3rd or 4th time you should come out and say something if he has not...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't give off "I want to sleep with you" vibes , but I wouldn't really play hard to get, either. I mean, if I'm into him and he's into me, what's the point of playing games? It simply drags out getting to the good stuff, and if you don't do it right or he's clueless it could send him away.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Just stay friends until you get to know the guy better but see where the chemistry goes and GL
    MistyLuvs

Answer by MistyLuvs at 2:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• At least 3 or 4 dates and get to know him that would be my thinking about that.
    terep001

Answer by terep001 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Don't do the game thing...not worth the time and effort. I hate when guys do it, and a lot of them do, but I don't want to be bothered with that.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I get what you are saying. I also think it is good to play it a little cool and let him take the lead. Also, take things slow and don't get all passionate early on in the relationship. Let things build over time and make sure he is someone you would want to take things to the next level. It worked for me.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• It depends how old you are and if you are interested in a life long commitment. Don't string him along if you are not interested. But, don't play hard to get too long if you are. Be honest with him if you feel it could be a serious relationship. Give it time. Don't push or rush anything.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2011