Pet care/how much would you charge?

The family I nanny for is going out of town they have not asked but I have a feeling they might ask me to come over and feed/water clean the litter for the cats and dogs they have 2 of each. What would you say you would charge them? I live a good 15 mins from them. They pay me $200 for 3 days a week childcare...just to give you that figure. So how much should I say I charge if they ask me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pets

• 15 to 20 a day. Maybe??
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• well you have to take the price of gas and your distance that you live from them and add that up and then add extra labor which i think should be maybe $10 dollars a day...?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• $20/day sounds good to me!
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 2:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• How many times a day would u need to go there?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Depends on how many days you have to do it for, if it was a week, I would say $100
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• the price of gas then I would say $25 per pet per day. That's $100 profit a day which is really nothing to sneeze at for just feeding and watering pets.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 4:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2011