Procrastination!

What am I supposed to do about this. I do all the cooking and cleaning in my home and work full-time. After everything is done I don't feel like even reading a book for myself, takeing a long bubblebath, doing a croosword or nothing. I'm all drained. Please don't say MAKE time for yourself cuz on most days it's impossible or I'm too pooped.

KoolMom617

Asked by KoolMom617 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Health

• Honestly, telling you to make time for yourself is the only answer.... Do you have a husband/SO? If you do, there is no reason for you to do everything. He can take over some of the chores, which would give you some time to yourself. If you're a single mom, whenever you cook, make double portions, so you can freeze a meal for some other night, to save some time on that night. Maybe that vacuuming can wait another day. Depending on how old your kids are, have them help you. Ask a friend to watch your kids for a couple of hours while you go out to dinner or a movie.

I know it's hard, but you HAVE to create some time to relax, or you'll completely burn out.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2011