Is normal? what should i do?

im 9weeks and im unbelievably dizzy. when im standing or sitting up i feel dizzy or a slight headache. Im really tired right now so i dont know if thats why. i thought it was cause i hadnt eaten much, too nauseous to but i just ate and i feel worse because it made me nauseous again. oh ive been feeling dizzy all day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I felt dizzy alot when I was pregnant too. I'm pretty sure its a normal phenominon (sp?) and its caused my a number of things. Hormones, blood sugar levels, being hungry, symptom of morning sickness, etc. I'd go head and take a nap and before you even step out of bed when you wake up, eat a piece of chocolate or some crackers and water. If it gets really bad, I'd call your doc though.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Yeah it has to with your body tryign to extra blood, just try to take it easy when possible. Eventally you will start to feel some what normal, a pregnant normal but it does get better.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Yes, I felt that way. You are probably anemic. Eat more red meat & green vegetables especially spinach. I am taking a prenatal & iron supplement too & feel much better now. GL

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I got that way too. PPs had good advice
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I agree with Asha.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 3:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Its normal to feel dizzy because of the increase in hormones. Unless its to the point to where you feel you will black out try not to worry.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 4:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Eat more protein - peanut butter, cheese, eggs, chicken. Your body needs it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2011