New Career

I'm tired of being an educator. Don't get me wrong I love it and the children. I feel now that I have children I need to focus more on them. After hearing my name all day at work when I get home all I want is peace but I know that won't be fair for my own children. So now it's time to move on. Any suggestions on well paying entry level positions in Boston, MA? Any ideas will help.

KoolMom617

Asked by KoolMom617 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• Think about positions that are a natural fit with your education experience: selling or editing textbooks, for example.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Work from home girl! www.workathomeunited.com/number1moms
    Number.1.Mom

Answer by Number.1.Mom at 6:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• PrePaid Legal is a great home business, and I'm so glad I got started !
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 11:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I live in MA, so this might help. More & more women are turning to Direct Sales...... I know, I wasn't interested either, but when I was introduced to a product that was very new to MA - I thought, why not. That was 8 years ago, and now train new consultants with Cookie Lee Jewelry . Your career is to model jewelry & earn 50% profit - no quotas/no mins/no presentations & a $99 Start-up.

The secret to direct sales is to find an affordable product that women love to buy - something that makes them feel great, and be one of the first to sell it. Makeup & jewelry continues to sell-even in times of economic challenges. Research the company, the compensation plan, the perks (trips, cars, online training, customer online shopping, etc) Then locate a sponsor who is has been successful. It just takes a little time, but the research will pay off in the end. My website cookielee.biz/carolinelockhart
    I can help you =)
    KaelenandKenzie

Answer by KaelenandKenzie at 2:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Well paying and entry level usually are two terms that do not go together ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Hi I am a PartyLite consultant and I would love to share this amazing opportunity with you! You can turn this in to your new career while working from home and enjoying your children. You can visit my website for more information www.partylite.biz/StephanieR as well as listen to this very informative 10 minute recorded call on direct sales and Partylite just dial 1-605-475-4845 and access code is 749407# and click # for current call! I hope this helps have a great day!!!
    CandleQueen627

Answer by CandleQueen627 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• There are VERY FEW WAH businesses that will truly pay you a Replacement salary..
    So it Sounds LIke you need a legit gig that will genuinely benefit you and your whole family. I have a Home Based Business with Prepaid Legal Services. We are a 39 year old SOLID Debt free company. You can make anywhere from 132.00-257.00 each Membership Direct Deposit...I work PT now and make 1500-5K a month
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Do you have a passion for Gift Baskets and flowers? I'm a Gift Basket Consultant for La Bella Baskets and it's a home business:-)
    If you like more info, you can p.m. me or email here lovely-gifts4u@live.com
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2011