Is it to early to test?

With my morning heartburn, achy breasts/nipple, mood swings and fatigue I am pretty sure I am pregnant. I have a 31 day cycle I am on day 28 but I am running out of patience. How soon can i test before my missed period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I think some of the test i have read says ''know five days sooner'' So i would say five days before your missed period. But please dont quote me on that. Good lick though.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Honestly, all those symptoms could be PMS too... I know some tests say you can test something like 5 days before your missed period, but I'd at least wait till AFTER you're actually late.

I had a blood test 6 days before my missed period (didn't even consider the option of being pregnant), and it was inconclusive. About 4 days later, they tested again and it was positive. This was an hcg blood test though, not a OTK pee test.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2011