Can anyone help me?

I have 2 year old twins and I know that they should be sleeping during the night. They both sleep in toddler beds. The both get up at least once during the night. One of my girls will go back to sleep in I put her back in her bed and I just set there with her she will go back to sleep but the other one gets up like at 3 am wanting milk, she will drink her milk and than she will lay there and look at me and smile and than she is moving around and kicking me, which is making me very upset cause I'm tired because I've already been up with my other 2 kids (I also have a 1 year old). Last night I was so tired and upset I told her to just lay in her bed and than I didn't want to see her until the sun came up and I left her room and went back to be. She got up at least 10 more times coming out of her room so I would get up and put her back into her bed and tell her the same thing. I did that every time she go up. Is any one esle going thru this or have you gone thru this? Is this part of the terible 2's? Do you have any ideas of what else I can do? I just keep on thinking that we got rid of the cribs too early. They have been in their toddler beds for almost a year now.

momoftwins250

Asked by momoftwins250 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I suggest reading this book : Baby and Toddler Sleep Program by John Pearce I just picked it up from the library it's got great tips for toddlers just like yours! It has helped me and my dd alot even though she's only 13months! Good luck!
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 1:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2011