Terrible 2's!!

I was just wondering if anyone else is going thru the terrible 2's right now. If so what is the worst part? If you have gone thru it what was the worst part? How did you get thru it? My 2 year old twins love to bit each other and their younger brother. They like to get up during the night and stay up for not just a couple of min. but for like 2 hours.

momoftwins250

Asked by momoftwins250 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The only thing I don't like about this age is that it's hard for my DS to communicate his feelings accurately, and it results in meltdowns. Other than that, he is SUPER easy :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I am undergoing the beginning of the terrible twos, my 23mo ds throws toys, bites, hits...just instill the morals you want them to learn while teaching them that's not the way to get your point across. Also GOOD LUCK on the terrible twos with TWINS! better u than me hunny :)
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2011