UGH....I can't catch a break... adult content

I'v been trying to go to the gym to get back in my skinny jeans I was doing good going 4 -5 times a week. My dd go a double ear infection and a cold so I didn't take her for a week so she wouldn't get the other kids sick. Then I got sick for the last week and haven't gone so I thought maybe I would get to go today and get some time to myself then take the girls to the pool but nope I'v been up since 11 last night in the bathroom. Ugh my butt hurts I'm sick of being in this house, I want to go for a nice long swim and clear my head! LOL Anyone else have weeks like this?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i have been trying to get motivated to go back to the gym for the longest time. i even let my gym membership expire. i need to get back into that mode again, its so hard when you have no motivation. i keep saying starting on monday and monday comes and nothing.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• exactly, with my first I dropped weight like crazy, but then after a few months I gained it all back and more then with my second i gained even more after I had her! I think its the stress and putting the kids first you eat whatevers quick.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2011