When you get down in the dumps, what do you do to pick yourself up?

I call my daughter's or son.
Look for adoptable children.
Sing praises to my Lord! :D

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 2:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I call my friends. I go to my dds school and have lunch with her or visit her class. I go see my grandkids. I look around and thank God for everything he has given me.

Answer by gemgem at 2:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Sing or play with my adorable little boy. Nothing makes me happier than hearing him laugh. :)
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 2:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Sometimes i just have to let it pass. I just feel my feelings. When i am down and blue i know it's okay and it will not be forever.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Sometimes I just have to get a little me time. Call up a friend and go get hair or nails done. Vent it out!
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 2:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I sit and my doofus cat will snuggle with me and I count my blessings. Listing all my blessings makes me realize that there are others who are not as fortunate and would gladly trade places with me. I also think of my Grandma's saying "This too shall Pass" and I know that she is right, eventually what is bothering me will pass.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Pray, call a friend, give myself 24 hours for a pity party, listen to the news and realize some many people are in such a difficult place and then i count my blessings.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• exercise
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• eat ice cream
    kiya_ma

Answer by kiya_ma at 4:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Wow! How is this my day in my life. I feel so dark, down and deep. Too much going wrong for me! What do I do? Well I used to get up dance and listen to music and pray.. Etc.. Well I can't dance. Music makes me cry and what I used to be able to do I no longer can! I still pray. But I'm feeling so unheard! I figure my prayers aren't ones to be worthy to be solved. I'm good at helping others.. But I can no longer help myself. I do write it all down in a journal. I think writing down in a journal is helpful! I had a couple cats that were SO good at cheering me. But one was killed on Friday the 13th last year. Another one died on 12/22/10. So I sure miss them. I do have other cats. But one seems to be ill. She hated when I got ill with cancer. Now she's not feeling the best. So I have to cheer and help her! I hope no one gets this way.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2011