Am I the ONLY person that HATES the movie Avatar? DH says I am....

It's long and slow and painfully boring.

texasgurl33

Asked by texasgurl33 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• OMG No you are NOT the only person who hated it. It was like Pocahontas with blue aliens and people, IMO, only boring.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I got up and walked out halfway through. I couldn't stand it. Chinese water torture would have been more pleasant. I waited in the lobby for my husband. I'm glad hew enjoyed it..but I so did not.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Hubs and I both dislike Avatar.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Well, I liked it, but I'm probably the only person (female, at least) who hated Titanic, heh. Booooring.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• OMG!!!! That was an AWESOME movie!!! I didnt think ANYONE in the known world hated the movie Avatar!...Wow lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I never even saw it. I hate that kind of thing! I am bored looking at the commercial!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I hated it. I'm pagan and find that kind of fascination with the planet we have. I think it's sad that so many get all teary eyed at a planet and people in a movie that don't exist when the same atrocities happen here.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I saw the commercials for Avatar and thought "ick that is one to skip" and I have never watched it- and never want to.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I've never seen it. My roommate didn't like it... but I"m not sure if he actually just didn't like it, or if it was because he thinks 3D is overrated..
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i refuse to watch it, i'm into sappy girl love let's have a sissy fest movies lol =D
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2011