Where do you have your car seat...

Do you have it behind driver, middle or behind passenger?

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• All of the above. I have 4 care seat riders.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I have my daughter in the middle, and will probably keep her there. I feel it's the safest place for her.
    MacyKaysMommy

Answer by MacyKaysMommy at 2:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i have two so one on both sides
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• It is right behind the driver's seat.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i have a mini van and 5 kids, so I have one in every spot except the back row middle....LOL My son is 9!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• In the middle.
    ss1436

Answer by ss1436 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• We have one child, and we have a car seat in the middle of each car's backseat. Most people I know with two kids in car seats (like my brother's twins) have to put one on each side to make them fit right.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I have a carseat and booster seat in the back that has only three seatbelts. I have my carseat with my 2 month old in the middle and my 6 yr old in his booster sit behind the passenger seat. In the beginning I put the carseat in the middle since it is said to be the safest, and so my 6 yr old could reach her easily if needed, but I think I'm going to move my carseat behind the driver seat, they are just so squished being side by side and my 6 yr old has a hard time trying to buckle his belf.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• My car only seats 4. two up front and two in the back so I have my son behind the passenger seat so I can atleast see him and hand things to him. I would prefer he be in the middle in the back but I don't have that option
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I have 3 kids in carseats, and an SUV with a third row seat, 3 seats in the middle and 2 in the back. The 2 youngest are on each side in the middle row, and the oldest is in the back on one side.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 2:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2011