LICE!!!

Ok, my 2 y/o has lice, I don't know how she got it. My school-aged children don't have it, I have checked, my husband checked and both my sisters checked, they don't have it. My boys are getting their heads shaved, my husband shaved his head last night. I know people have said that tea tree oil is a lice repellent, how much do I use and does it go in the shampoo or conditioner? Every one is being treated and everything is being washed, just so you know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Health

• Oh my!! How horrible! I have never heard anything about the Tea Tree oil remedy. Here is the link to a site especially for this particular issue. They help parents with really good info to get rid of the pesky little creatures. http://www.headlice.org/
    BurpleNurples

Answer by BurpleNurples at 7:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Wow............ poor you. First off do not blame you. It happens is all. Just deal with it and before ya know it you will be sharing your story with another mom going through the same thing.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Does she go to Daycare? that lice treatment at wal-mart works good ( i had lice like last year, i worked in a daycare..haha, and caught it for the first time in my life) but clean heads get it the fastest
    Hope no one else gets it!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 8:23 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Nope, no daycare.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2011