Are you one of those...

Twilight saga fanatics?? I know the teen population has the fever so wondered about the mommas too :)

jspenny2705

Asked by jspenny2705 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• OMG NOOOO! I despise Twilight and most of the Twitards I've met (my BFF drives me nuts and I refused to take her out in her Edtard shirt unless she put a hoodie over it).

**No offense intended! It's just the people who literally obsess over it every moment that drive me nuts.**
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I watched the first twilight and it was quite interesting. I didn't get to see the others.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 2:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Yeah, but I prefer the books, and as far as the whole "Team Jacob!" and "Team Edward!" thing goes, no thanks. Taylor Lauttner and Robert Pattinson don't really strike my interest...Peter Facinelli, on the other hand.....yes please! :)
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Not just NO, but a HELL NO!!!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 6:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Nope. Never read the books and got about 1/2 through the first movie and had to stop because of dinner and then when I went to finish it the next night our on demand thing timed out and wanted me to start from the beginning. No thanks. Wasn't worth my time. Maybe I'm jaded after years of Buffy/Angel but the whole thing just seemed...wrong.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Twilight saga fanatics yes Team Jacob!" and "Team Edward!"LIKE...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• NO NO NO NO!!!
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• No. My daughter was watching it and I fell a sleep'
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Just not into the whole vampire/werewolf thing. And I saw somewhere one time where they compared Edward to Mr. Darcy, I think that's what completely turned me off. NOBODY compares to Mr. Darcy.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2011