When should I consider myself late?

I have a 26-30 day cycle. My last cycle was 26 days and i'm 28 days so far into this cycle but have not started yet. When should I consider myself "late"?

I have NUMEROUS pregnancy symptoms so i'm hoping not to see AF!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait til you have missed a period completely.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 2:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• If your period is not regular, I'd wait at least till you pass the 30 day mark.

Good luck!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I am in the same situation, January I started the 18th and then started again February 13th so that is 26 days. It is now March 16th still no period and im day 31 in my cycle. I am normally extremely regular for about 4 months i started every 20th then it switch to the 18th for about 4 months then last month was the 13th now im past the 13th all my tests are negative I already have 3 boys so I should be a pro at this right? I guess not i have not clue what is going on. Also I have never been late its always been early if anything.
    ashleejo

Answer by ashleejo at 12:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2011