Gotta love MILs.....right?

Ugh. So I was just facebook surfing and found where my MIL had put up the ONLY picture she and DD have had taken together. She hasn't seen her in almost a year, and has only seen her a handful of times in the 3 years she's been alive. Anyway, she posts the picture captioned "I love my granddaughter!" *eye roll* Okay. Sure.

Then, someone comments and says "You're too young to be a grandmother!" and she replies "I didn't have a choice." Pfft. Your son was 24 and had been married for 3 years when she was born. It's not like he was 16.

I'm probably over-critical of her because she's been awful, but - c'mon. Don't put stuff on facebook just to make people thing you're a good grandmother.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 2:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my ex-mil pulled shit like that. PUH-LEASE! Don't pretend you're the doting grandmother and are all about your grand-kids. Bitch.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 2:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2011