If your having a bad day...what do u do?

im haveing a horrible day started when i woke up..went upstaires to get coffee on my way back downstairs with my coffee i lost my footing fell down 6 stairs and broke my glasses, broke my mug and had a coffee mess. then to try and get an app to get glasses fixed...i have to wait a week. then my intrenet wasent working spent 2 hours on the phone with tec suport...cant get on facebook to talk to mil or even gripe about my day..sigh.. so ladies when ur day is awful what do u do to turn things around? i could use some ideas. xo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Drink. But that's not healthy so I was thinking of getting a punching bag. That would be nice.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• punching bag sounds kinda nice lol..so does the drink hahaha..i will also say i am happy and lucky i didnt break an arm or leg but still wose day EVER!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• if its nice out i go for a walk and have a cigg
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• A walk on the beach always clears my head.
    I mostly have my slow/ depressed moments in the evening. After work, after household, after getting my dd to bed and I'm tired and exhausted. Sometimes the only thing that helps is to admit "I'm tired. I'll go to bed." (Instead of pushing on and doing MORE household work - because that NEVER stops.) Then I shower and lay down with some meditation music and dream away. To a better place, to a better me. Whatever floats your boat.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Exercise helps me turn my day around.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• WOW I would go the hell back to bed if my day started out like yours............................IF I have one of those days however I call in sick, sleep the day away OR take a hot shower and try again. Screaming in your pillow works well and I gotta tell you I started doing Kundalini Yoga recently due to all my "home/child rearing" stress and it REALLY is helping me feel more centered and calm. So maybe a few minutes of quiet time to yourself and deep breathing..........(but I still vote for going the hell back to bed and sleeping a crappy day away) :) Wishing you a better tomorrow!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Humor helps me, There is healing in laughter. I have to admit, knowing that you are OK, it was funny to read your post, we have all had days like that. I can so see that happening to me. It never seems to be one thing either, it has to be a sequence when these things happen. If it helps, I woke up very groggy last week. I went to the bathroom and came back to get my slippers, the Schnauzers were up on the bed and I reached down without disturbing the dogs to get my slippers and actually hit my head on a middle edge on the dresser so hard that I opened up my scalp on it. After pushing my head and varied breathing while trying to keeep the dogs from licking my face, I woke up enough to realize I actually was bleeding, I swear I cracked my skull, it really hurt. :-). Glad you are OK,
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 3:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• McD's for lunch, a pint of ice cream (that i refuse to share) for nap time, and serve a frozen pizza for dinner...food makes me feel better. too bad its not healthy food!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2011