What is the funniest ..advice.. you've gotten from another mother?

Or anyone, really.

I say it would have to be to put shoes on my daughter starting at a couple months old so her feet don't grow big LOL!!!! I about laughed when there psyho gma (on there ''dad's'' side) told me that.

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Was at the pharmacy waiting on my daughters cough syrup and antibiotic, a woman in the waiting area told me to forget the cough syrup because it was bad for my daughter and to give her some whisky. Really? Because I don't think that would be bad for her at all! Hell why not get my daughter drunk at 6 months old, LOL
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Not advice but a mom once asked me how I kept my daughter from drinking soda. My answer? She's 1 and I don't give it to her!
    Anonymous

• I was told not to kiss and hug my dd otherwise she would be spoiled. She was a newborn. Came from my ex dhs grandparents. I told them then I guess she will be spoiled.

Answer by gemgem at 3:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I was told if I didn't put the diaper on correctly my daughter would be bow legged.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• when my DD was a newborn she over-heated super easily & since it was July & a record breaking hot summer, i never bundled her up (but i brought a blanket in case the AC was too cold). a random mom told me that my DD was going to die from SIDS b/c i didnt bundle her up during the day...i laughed in her face!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• letting my son lay on his stomach would cause SIDS. ...when they're old enough to pick their head up? rly?
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 3:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• omg....

1. don't kiss the baby's hand or they'll grow up hitting you & being abusive.
    2. you need to call your baby's name out loud & tell them to go home before leaving somewhere or else their spirit will stay behind & get lost.
    3.if you eat the food your baby spit out & refused to eat, you'll be closer to each other.
    4. put siblings umbilical cord stumps together so they'll be best friends
    5. keep umbilical cord stump covered by seperate cloth under their shirt to help it fall out (really? it'll fall out w/o it!)

ohh... being asian...
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 4:07 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• mil told me right after i married her son,and when it comes to sex,just lay there until their done.Notice the ceiling and if it needs painting!I told her the day i just lay there something more is wrong than the ceiling needing painting!So i asked her ,Is that what you do??Then followed up with have you not ever had an orgasm?Never touches that subject with me ever!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2011