Lunch ideas

Any quik fix lunch idea expect sandwiches.I usally don't have much time to make lunch.Any ideas please.

kiran595

Asked by kiran595 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Food & Drink

• soup? Veggies and fruit with yogurt, salad, leftovers from last night's dinner
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• You can grill some chicken ahead of time and use it to make quick chicken wraps or salads. :) All you have to do is reheat it.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• lunchables, leftovers, yogurt, string cheese is always a favorite with kids too. Apple slices with peanut butter or yogurt, dry cereal and gogurt are always hits and granola with fruit and yogurt was always on the top of my favorites list. Still is. ...I want granola now. lol.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 3:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Sorry! I forgot to write i'm vegetarian.
    kiran595

Comment by kiran595 (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Seafood Salad mmmm
    PiinkLove

Answer by PiinkLove at 3:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Make up a batch of quiona at the beginning of the week. You can mix millions of things with it to make a healthy vegan salad: fresh corn, radishes, cucumbers, greek yogurt, black beans, bell peppers, celery, pecans, spinach, sprouts, arugula, apples, mandrin oranges, etc etc.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2011