I was suprised by this......

I was in Target's parking lot when i overheard a mom say to her daughter...probably about 3yrs old......shut the F**K up or i will smack the SH** out of you!!! I would NEVER talk to anybody like that.....especially NOT my children. I was hurt by this and wanted to say something to the mother, but i had my 3 youngest with me. I think that it is sad when children are being abused like this? Even when i do get frustrated with my children I am able to control myself and not react out of anger. Just wanted to express what i experienced...thanks.

team21

Asked by team21 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• Wow.  Lets hope she just lost control for a moment and doesn't normally talk to a baby like that.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• This scariest part is...if that how she acts in public, how does she act in private!?
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Ish.. that makes me sick -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I won't censor my self for children... So yeah, I've said that kind of thing, it's better than actually hitting them.
    Anonymous

• Oh that is so sad :(

I worry that this kind of violence is a cycle and rampant in our society.

Poor little baby . . . the person who is supposed to be protecting is the worst enemy.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• You have better self control then I do , because I would have told her to STFU! and stop talking to a child like that!!!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2011