Did you learn something new today? If so, what?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 3:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love to learn new things! I'm trying to learn new ways to cope with all of my health issues from Chemo side effects.. But I do love coming here! I Love friends here!! But I hope to learn something new by the end of the day! I have learned you ask neat questions! Very Enjoyable, Thank you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• That my DD has been taught respect and the other children at the playground need a lesson in it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I learned how to send a message with my new cell LOL. My 17 yr old had to show me.

Answer by gemgem at 4:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I have learned that all the people who have told me each day becoems easier with parenting is a BIG LIAR lol! i'm about to pull my hair out!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• That my MIL is a crazy person with nothing better to do with her life but bug the hell out of me because she knows I'm a SAHM and thinks I just sit around all day waiting for her to call
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• At my grandma's funeral today, I learned she taught Sunday School to the pastor. The pastor came back to his home church where he grew up in to be a Pastor. Great man with an open heart and mind.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Yes, unfortunately, we found out a few hours ago that our beautiful kitten has leukemia. But we have vowed to give him all the love and attention he needs!!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 6:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I learned that I am not crazy and my middle son does steal cookies out of the refrigerator. Caught him in the act.. All i could do was laugh because he was crawling on the floor. I don't know where the food goes though because he is SO small.

BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• That there might be a new position in my company that I would be perfect for.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Never trust new contractors!!!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2011