• In the Spotlight:

Mesh Feeder

I bought a Munchkin mesh feeder yesterday. I can not get the damn thing open! I had my mom try, I had my bf try, its closed VERY tight. Are they all this tight? Or should I return it? How do get yours open? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we had no problem opening ours...even when we first bought it I would return it, the open up the other ones right in the store...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You have to squeeze the little prong thingies together, and pull up at the same time. Don't worry you'll love the product...i wouldn't recomend putting bananas in it though sooo hard to clean out.
    LuVzLiFeMoMwIfE

Answer by LuVzLiFeMoMwIfE at 11:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I've heard lots of people complain that it was too hard to open and lots complain that it popped open too easily. Some had both...really hard at first but then once it started to loosen it popped open too easily and the baby would get huge chunks of food they didn't know how to eat.
    jaycee1124

Answer by jaycee1124 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I love mine--you have to push on the two tabs and twist at the same time--if to hard to open then take it back and get a new one.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I hated that thing! lol Someone gave me one for my first child- it was a pain in the neck to clean, either wouldn't open or wouldn't close... I threw mine out and let my baby eat presmashed food with a spoon instead.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 2:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2008