Big Boobs, little waist - need some style tips

This is for Curvy Mamas with Big Boobs & small lower frames. I'm wear 34 F bra size and am size 6 below. I'm 5'6, weigh 138 lbs, no butt. I cannot wear all those cute little jackets the style shows because they make me look heavy PLUS it's hotter than hell most of the time in South Florida.

I get so tired of wearing just tanks and shorts or skirts and want to put a little flair but I don't know what to do to layer and get a really stylish look for a hot climate?

any ideas? (besides breast reduction................)

8Tinkerboo8

Asked by 8Tinkerboo8 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• haha I have the same issue. I was a 32DD and wore a size 0 for the longest time. So... I gained weight and went up to a 4 which has helped some but I still can't wear the cute bohemian flowy tops without looking like a tent.

Wear shirts that are gathered at the waist and show definition between your breasts and waist. Also, tops that are longer will lengthen you out instead of making you look like one huge boobwaist.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 2:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• u can share some boobs over here lol that might help a little! haha
    momma2angels777

Answer by momma2angels777 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• This is where I get all my bras.  They have clothes too that change with the seasons.  Also bathing suits made for women up to K at least.  I wear a 36G.  www.bravissimo.com

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i know what you mean. i'm a 30 DDD and a size 2, 5'3" 109 lbs. skinny jeans with help you look more even.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• HA HA - I would GLADLY share if I could. I don't understand why anyone would pay to have this weight strapped to their chest! Well I guess I do but you can have em...........would love to be a little more proportionate BUT gotta work with what nature gave me! V Neck shirts with the flutter sleeves look great for a large breasted woman - but you can only own so many of them, in so many colors..........
    8Tinkerboo8

Comment by 8Tinkerboo8 (original poster) at 4:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I dont know what to tell u lol I have the same issue. I just try and dress it up a little like with sundresses, or dresses in general and a nice top.

Answer by gemgem at 4:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• momofone...at a 30DDD you aren't wearing the right size...you are wearing the US size...that means that to get the cup size, you end up going up a band size. Even if you are 30 around, you would probably fit better in a 30F than in what you are using now.
    Check out the site that I put up...I was wearing a 40DDD until I found this site and now I don't even notice that I am wearing a bra.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• momofone - I agree with Jademom07 - I TOO buy my bras now at bravissimo only to realize I have been fitted wrong all these years at victorias secret. They had me in a 38DD and I really wear a 34 F or G depending on Brand. Good post Jademom07! Proper fitting bras are NOT cheap but oh the difference they make - they are worth every penny!
    8Tinkerboo8

Comment by 8Tinkerboo8 (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i'd get a breast reduction
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• HA HA "boobwaist" I love it!
    8Tinkerboo8

Comment by 8Tinkerboo8 (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2011