Do you like the Swiffer wet jet with the spray bottle?

Just curious if you have a Swiffer wet jet mop. Do you like it? Is it worth it? Does it work well for you? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! I can't use my hands very well. So I'm having so many issues. But I've been unable top mop or clean much for one year here. So I'm looking for any good ideas!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 4:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• ive always liked them.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 4:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• It leaves my floor sticky. So I stopped using it.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I like it for quick cleanups
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Yep always left mine sticky. And I found that I had to use several cloths each time to get it clean...unless I did it everyday then it would get expensive.

I love my Shark steam mop and I have tap water so it's only teh cost of the mop.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Oh and for quick clean up I just like the Swiffer wet pads with the Febreeze scents.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• no i don't like it. i dont' think it cleans as well as the commercials. but its good for a quick clean up
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I love mine. I do clean my floors though using other means and get them really clean and in between I use the swiffer. I use that bad boy everyday more then once. I have arthritis and its been a life saver.

Answer by gemgem at 4:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I like them I have one but my hell the pads and cleaner are expensive I try using my pad more than once unless I mop the bathroom and the cleaner runs out really fast the pads are pretty much biodegradeable so kind a like the mr clean erasers do I regret buying it no only cuz it makes my life easier
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I love them and it doesn't leave our floors sticky. I think if it does you are using too much of the spray.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I hate all of swiffers products. not quite sure why but the broom thing seems like it just moves everything around on the floor and the wet mop leaves a weird residue. At least on the ceramic tile. So I went back to cleaning the floors by hand. And that blows!
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 16, 2011