Who else is ready for spring!!!

uh so i live in minnesota n so tired of the snow it melts a lil then snows a lil more wtf lmao...i have a 4 year old that is in head start so at least she gets out of the house but also have a 2 year old n he tears up the house lol n a almost 5 month old that has not gotten to get out other than to the car quick then to the store ect i wanna feel n smell the fresh clean air already..get out n play with the kiddos n hubby go for walks ect have fun again not be inside under the blanket. come on spring get here already so we can put the coats away..n put the shorts..dresses cute spring tops on :)

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• you had it worse then us, i am in Wisconsin. it is so beautiful here today i can't wait to go for my walk later, with all the snow we have gotten though they say the mississippi river is for sure gonna flood. I sure hope it stays away from my house. So yes i am so ready for spring, i have been so depressed and the last 2 days i feel wonderful. I love spring!!!!!!
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i am ready! i also have a daughter in headstart.. son in kindergarten so they leave an at times go out for recess... i have a 2 year old home all day an we are so ready to go to the playgrounds!! staying in the house is kicking our butts!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 4:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• That's what it's like here too. Seasons overlap, especially winter into spring. It's gorgeous out now... it actually really feels like spring will be here Sunday! But who's not to say it'll snow immediately after? Ha ha
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I know I am. Already started spring cleaning my house since I couldn't wait any longer. Mommy of 3_21 I also live in Minnesota. What part do you live in? I live in Morgan south of Willmar
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I am so ready!! I am sitting here getting my kids ready to play outside and all I think is soon mudd boots old pants and a coat...maybe a hat! COME ON SPRING!!
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 4:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I am so ready! I think winter is my most uncared for season. I love the spring. I like watching everything bloom, feels like a time for new beginnings or something. Anyway Im glad for the sunshine and warm weather.
    dollhead78

Answer by dollhead78 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I have been ready! I'm so tired of all this snow and cold weather. Not loving wisconsin right now!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• We're ready for spring in Ohio! It seems like it's ALMOST there...like, if the sun would come out and the temp would rise a few degrees, it would be perfection. Almost!!
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• ME!! PICK ME !! --I can't wait to plant flowers again...
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 6:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2011