Kicks :D

how far along were you when you stopped feeling the little flutters and started feeling the actual kicks you see in the videos on youtube? (im weird after i got pregnant i started watching the videos of babies kicking in the womb) i just felt my babies first kick instead of a flutter and it made me so excited i called my boyfriends parents house and then when the answering machine picked up i remembered he wasnt there haha.....

finally at 19 weeks 1 day i can say i felt a kick instead of flutters :D

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 4:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Cute.!~ my son was not much of a kicker .. I SO wanted that feeling - I could feel his head slowly moving around and the hiccups he had 6 times a day mostly.. I always wanted that baby who kicked all the time lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Im 18 weeks and felt a real kick the other night. If this is your first time bein pregnant keep in mind that the real kicks and moves can be days apart so dont panick if you dont feel it again for awhile. Congrats!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 4:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Im 17 weeks and Im not sure Ive even felt the flutter. How will I know when this happens?
    LilMama0620

Answer by LilMama0620 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i was about 18-19 weeks when i first felt the kicks it was about 22 weeks when other people could feel it
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• About 20 weeks was when I could actually feel the kicks from the outside when I had my hand on my tummy. :)
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2011