18 months apart...

does anyone have kids who are 18 months apart?? How do they act together. was it hard having two in diapers? what about a toddler who still wants all of your time and having a newborn that needs all of your time??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm due in march and my daughters will be 18 months apart...and I'm just as concerned and curious as to how things will go.....My daughter is around babies and treats them like her dolls. She's always trying to poke them in the eye and tries to cover them with blankets...practically smothering them! So were definately working on being more gentle with the babies right now..lol.
    cuddlek

Answer by cuddlek at 10:53 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• yes my daughter and son are 18 months apart.
    Jolenemom2

Answer by Jolenemom2 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• 2 me it wasnt hard having 2 babies in diapers until they were getting older then it was just to much and i had to potty train my DD . my DD was fine with her brother at the time never hurt him helped me feed him ect... now that they are older its crazy! she is turning 4 in 3 days and he is 2 1/2 so its a crazy house now. my daughter wasn't really all about getting all the time with mommy she was happy to have a baby brother.
    Jolenemom2

Answer by Jolenemom2 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Mine are 13 months apart, and it is a little diificult at first, but once you establish a routine, things will just fall into place. There will be days that are difficult, trust me, but it has actually been easier than I thought. Mine are now 2 and 1 and they are really starting to play together...it is so cute to watch!
    math_mom2

Answer by math_mom2 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• My DD is 2 years old, And my Other DD will be here in DEC,

So...i will have my work cut out for me..
    But im sure it will be worth it,

She is almost potty trained but alas, she still wears diapers at this time,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:45 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• My nieces are 18 months apart. They get along really well. I think your struggles will be typical sibling struggles. They are 3 1/2 and 2 now and are best friends.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:24 AM on Nov. 24, 2008