Does anyone else Bleed a little after sex?

Its not a gush, but a little red to pink. It stops a little after. It doesnt happen everytime either, just once in a while

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Health

• I'd suggest going to your OB for a check up, especially if sex hurts at all or is uncomfortable or if your periods are not regular. Just speaking form experience it's best to be safe than sorry. I was finding sex uncomfortable and bleeding a little. My periods were still fairly regular though. When I went in to talk with my gynecologist I was precancerous moving towards cancerous, but still at a stage where it was an easy outpatient thing to fix.It doesn't always even hurt in that area. Not saying that';s what is going on in your case, but it doesn't hurt to check with a dr. to be sure.
    LeBoof

Answer by LeBoof at 10:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Yes, some people bleed after sex normally if your sex has been vigorous or if you have skipped being stimulated at all. Especially if you are pregnant! But if none of these things apply to you or if this is a every ossasion thing then you need to see someone.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2008